Excluded Middle Whiteboard
| Democratization | Liberalization | | Political Property | Private Property | | ——————* | —————-* | | Majority Rule | Minority Rights | | Southern Democrats | Republicans | | Race Law | Abolishonism | | Production | | | Plantations/Slavery | Liberated Markets |
In the News
- The Atlantic, “Is Democracy Dying”, special issue, 2018-10
- Noam Chomsky, America’s foremost intellectual, Democracy threatened by liberalism.
- Some recent books.
Variations and Distinctions
- Variations on democracy involve the myriad ways that control or accountability can be given to the public, or voting public, or demos, but the main feature is that it is distributed broadly based on population, or some section of the population. Control over who gets what and why is distributed among residents, or people who occupy and area, or registered citizens. Whatever the arrangement, it is political and it is not based on the owners of the property that is being distributed.
- Liberalism is based on property, so goods and services are established as property belonging to an individual, or a portion of which is established as property of an individual. From then on it is that owner who decides on what terms the ownership will be transfered to another.
Products of Liberalized Markets
- Printed Books
- Private Presses
- Chalenge to authority
- Controlled under tyranical regimes
- Used by disidents
- Private publishers, not subject to general popular majority vote.
- Any investor contributes to production through monetary compensation, directly.
- The Model-T
- Makes elite, luxury product available to the masses.
- Employs many workers at excelent wages.
- Department stores
- Palaces of the public.
- Private business, serving and glorifying the consumer/common man.
- The internet
- 3D printers
- Unions: Right
- Worker opt-out
Products of the Democratic Process
- Majority Rule
- Monority voters lose, and their votes cary no political weight in the given ballot contest.
- History of minority oppression
- Blacks in the Democrat-dominated South
- Jewish minority in National Socialist-controlled Germany.
- Unions: Left
- Worker Majority-rule
- DEMOS Plantations
- A political Ponzi-scheme recently brought to light by the film “Death of a Nation”, in which political operatives are rewarded for the number of votes of marginalized groups they are able to deliver to operators farther up the political hierarchy within the particular political “party”.
- Navigation signifiers could be dragged in from off-screen to act as mascots or icons.
- Text items could be dragged in from off-screen to act as headers, and to be used in the later list orientation. The words “Democratization” and “Liberalization” should be used like this, and organized into an ordered list.
- Some controversial assets could be stored off-screen and brought in as a surprise, ei current news items.