Correcting Common Word Games
Distinguishing between ideas
The political landscape today is presented as an ever-changing battlefield between opposing factions, or “identity groups”. What is needed is not more opposing groups, but a better differentiation of ideals.
These are some of the thinking-errors that we intend to correct over the coming months as we develop this site:
- postmodernism is anti modernism
- Democratization is actually liberalization
Democratization –> Liberalization
- You own your body, your mind, and your life.
- No one has ever taken a life.
- Find someone who claims to or is reported to have taken a life. Ask them to show you the other life, not their own life, but the life that they took.
- They will not be able to produce it because they don’t have the life.
- “Taking a life” is a beautification and a euphemism for what the person has actually done, which is destroy a life. That’s all they’ve done.
They have simply destroyed a human life. It’s a much more offensive and disgusting thing that they have done than “taking a life” makes it sound like, which is already bad enough.
- When a theif steals money he at least has the money he stole. A life destroyer can make no such claim.
- Serial killers do not achieve control over their victims.
- You will never have free time.
TIME COST life deadline hapiness interest prosperity endeavor Weekend Weekday Betterment Minute
- All intelligence is artificial intelligence.
- People make thinking errors. They think “poop smell - air freshener = less poop smell”, when really it’s “poop smell + air freshener = poop smell + air freshener”. It’s like a poop bouquet. A poopourri. Thinking is a process which must be managed and error checked. #thinkingerrors
- Thinking is a process which must be managed and error checked. It is a technology. There is nothing natural about it. It is man-made. That’s why we go through the process of education. All intelligence is artificial intelligence. #thinkingerrors
- The concept of perfection is flawed
- Perfection is infinity-good
- Good is building up from a basis towards perfection
- A single task can be carried out with perfection, but not forever.
- “Antifa” are not anti-fascist, but pro-socialist.
- They boast that they are hard on Hitler-types, with “punch a Nazi in the face”, but they are soft on Stalin-types, and socialist history itself.
Dimensions, Differentiation, and Coordinates
We live in a time of great political and cultural upheaval. It hasn’t lead to battle lines, fortunately, because the opposing forces are so mingled within societies, but the conflicting ideals are clashing accross many minor lines of skirmish.
What is causing the conflict? It is a confusion sewn long ago.